Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: BioFreeze? -- See also previous posts

Posted by Lisa on 5/06/99 at 00:00 (006571)

Previously, I asked a similar question -- just a few days ago. Check out Scott's reply, although he hasn't tried it.
I also found a product at Walmart called Podactin (or something similar). I imagine it's a lot like Biofreeze, Mineral Ice, etc. I tried it and I wasn't too impressed, honestly. I think putting my foot on ice feels a lot better.
Lisa

Molly on 5/06/99 at 00:00 (006572)

Lisa: Thanks so much. I'm very new here and with this message board system, and I noticed after I posted that question that it was mentioned a little further down. I was wondering about the 'Ben Gay' and 'Mineral Ice' products and everything I've read seems to be negative. Thanks for the post!

Molly

Maria on 6/18/99 at 00:00 (007900)

Lisa, I am currently working for the manufacturer of Biofreeze. When I started working there I was skeptical of the product. I tried everything on the market. Amazingly, Biofreeze works. It is truly a superior pain relieving product. My favorite use is putting it on about a half hour before taking a very warm bath and soaking. It's incredible.

We have 100's of people a day calling us telling us what they use it for and how it is the only thing that helps, i.e.: Back pain, Arthritis, MS, Muscle Strains, Neuropothy, and the list goes on. If you have a pain Biofreeze can help.

In addition, there are no other pain relieving gels like Biofreeze on the market. We are the only product at this time w/ a 100% natural base w/ no oils. Because of this, the product is absorbed directly into the body for fast (almost immediate) relief.

I'm not saying this because I work there, but because it truly works. If you would like a free sample please call me at 1-800-BIOFREEZE for a free sample. Ask for me and tell me I found you on the internet!! I HOPE YOU'LL GIVE US A TRY!!!

Maria

Molly on 5/06/99 at 00:00 (006572)

Lisa: Thanks so much. I'm very new here and with this message board system, and I noticed after I posted that question that it was mentioned a little further down. I was wondering about the 'Ben Gay' and 'Mineral Ice' products and everything I've read seems to be negative. Thanks for the post!

Molly

Maria on 6/18/99 at 00:00 (007900)

Lisa, I am currently working for the manufacturer of Biofreeze. When I started working there I was skeptical of the product. I tried everything on the market. Amazingly, Biofreeze works. It is truly a superior pain relieving product. My favorite use is putting it on about a half hour before taking a very warm bath and soaking. It's incredible.

We have 100's of people a day calling us telling us what they use it for and how it is the only thing that helps, i.e.: Back pain, Arthritis, MS, Muscle Strains, Neuropothy, and the list goes on. If you have a pain Biofreeze can help.

In addition, there are no other pain relieving gels like Biofreeze on the market. We are the only product at this time w/ a 100% natural base w/ no oils. Because of this, the product is absorbed directly into the body for fast (almost immediate) relief.

I'm not saying this because I work there, but because it truly works. If you would like a free sample please call me at 1-800-BIOFREEZE for a free sample. Ask for me and tell me I found you on the internet!! I HOPE YOU'LL GIVE US A TRY!!!

Maria