Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Molly: Re: BioFreeze? -- See also previous posts

Posted by Lisa on 5/06/99 at 00:00 (006576)

Welcome, Molly. I'm fairly new, too, but have found a wealth of advice and suggestions. Hope you can find some things that work for you. Honestly, I like plain ol' ice the best. In fact, I bought a thermapac (looks like a heating pad) but it can be heated in microwave or put in the freezer -- I use it every night -- just take it out of the freezer and it's great. I like it better than ice -- seems to stay colder longer and doesn't leak!
Good luck to you.

Re: To Molly: Re: BioFreeze? -- See also previous posts

Molly on 5/06/99 at 00:00 (006577)

Thanks for the welcome Lisa. I've learned so much just by going through these posts most of the day. I've already read Scott's main page over and over (each time I read it, I learn something new!) and it has helped me tremendously. I've just recently discovered this message board. You're right, ice is the best and I ice 4 or 5 times a day! But of course, I'm always looking for something that works better! I just want this DANG pf to go away!

I noticed by one of your posts that you're in South Florida? I'm in Tampa!

Molly

Re: To Molly: Re: BioFreeze? -- See also previous posts

Molly on 5/06/99 at 00:00 (006577)

Thanks for the welcome Lisa. I've learned so much just by going through these posts most of the day. I've already read Scott's main page over and over (each time I read it, I learn something new!) and it has helped me tremendously. I've just recently discovered this message board. You're right, ice is the best and I ice 4 or 5 times a day! But of course, I'm always looking for something that works better! I just want this DANG pf to go away!

I noticed by one of your posts that you're in South Florida? I'm in Tampa!

Molly