Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Yvonne - Not Sure

Posted by Leon on 5/10/99 at 00:00 (006693)

Yvonne,
My night splints were obtained through my podiatrist, but I can't remember what brand they were (I put them on so many times I should know by now). Anyway, I'll try to remember to look tonight and let you know. I didn't get the feeling that they were anything special, although they cost about a mimllion dollars (fortunately, I didn't have to pay for them but no wonder insurance rates are so high if that's what they charge-I think it was $495 each!!). When I told the podiatrist that they didn't feel like they were doing anything (i.e., I could still move my foot up and down in them) he said 'that's what everyone says'). I found them quite comfortable to wear and had no trouble sleeping in them although I guess I whacked my wife a couple of times when I rolled over in bed with them on (for her sake, at least I don't have to wear them anymore!). Take care. Leon