Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: To Leon

Posted by Yvonne on 5/10/99 at 00:00 (006699)

That would be great if you could! I am trying to rig something up. My family doc told me to wear ski boots, i told her there would be a divorce if i did (i move way too much im my sleep!)

thanks

John C. on 5/10/99 at 00:00 (006702)

Yvonne,
I used a Strasburg sock as a night splint. It's lite and cheap ($26 I think). It completely eliminated the morning pain for me. One warning. Since you can set the tension each and every time you put it on, you need to start slow and carefully until you find the postion that works best for you. Check out Scott's products page. It is listed there.

Good luck.
John

John C. on 5/10/99 at 00:00 (006702)

Yvonne,
I used a Strasburg sock as a night splint. It's lite and cheap ($26 I think). It completely eliminated the morning pain for me. One warning. Since you can set the tension each and every time you put it on, you need to start slow and carefully until you find the postion that works best for you. Check out Scott's products page. It is listed there.

Good luck.
John