Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

feet feel good in the morning????

Posted by troy on 5/11/99 at 00:00 (006718)

My feet feel great when I get up in the morning?? After about ten minutes of salking my heels hurt bad, is that normal pf? Unlike all the symptoms my first few steps feel great compared too the rest of the day!!!!!!!! Any one else have this????

Re: feet feel good in the morning????

Troy on 5/11/99 at 00:00 (006728)

Usually the first steps in the morning (or getting up after sitting for a while) are the toughest. The ligiment has tightened up again during the night (or reclining position) and doesn't like to be stretched.

Yvonne on 5/11/99 at 00:00 (006731)

My feet normally are best in the morning too...I do some stretching and take it really easy on them so they warm up. I have to exercise then, because they get to sore in the afternoon/evening that I don't feel like exercising then.
But by the end of the day....it is hell!
With PF I dont think their are any 'norms'!!

Molly on 5/11/99 at 00:00 (006734)

When my pf was in its early stages (approx 9 months ago), I had my worst pain in the morning and as the day went on and my feet 'warmed up', they felt better, I could even attend my workout class in the evenings. But the last two months or so, it has been in reverse. Okay in the morning, but as the day goes on it gets worse and worse. I have no idea why!!

Molly

Troy on 5/11/99 at 00:00 (006728)

Usually the first steps in the morning (or getting up after sitting for a while) are the toughest. The ligiment has tightened up again during the night (or reclining position) and doesn't like to be stretched.

Yvonne on 5/11/99 at 00:00 (006731)

My feet normally are best in the morning too...I do some stretching and take it really easy on them so they warm up. I have to exercise then, because they get to sore in the afternoon/evening that I don't feel like exercising then.
But by the end of the day....it is hell!
With PF I dont think their are any 'norms'!!

Molly on 5/11/99 at 00:00 (006734)

When my pf was in its early stages (approx 9 months ago), I had my worst pain in the morning and as the day went on and my feet 'warmed up', they felt better, I could even attend my workout class in the evenings. But the last two months or so, it has been in reverse. Okay in the morning, but as the day goes on it gets worse and worse. I have no idea why!!

Molly