Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Anti inflamitory medicine , question

Posted by DianeF. on 5/11/99 at 00:00 (006758)

Just a thought!
Notice a few people cannot take the anti infl.medicines, including myself. Was wondering if that was many people or just a few, wondered if there was a connection. I also have muscle pain and problems. Just would like to hear from others and kind of take a count and see if that leads to anything. Just a thought :)

Re: Anti inflamitory medicine , question

Mary Ann on 5/11/99 at 00:00 (006766)

I have taken a number of anti inflammatory medications and have had no stomach problems. There was only 1 med. that hellped and that was for the first month and a half(very little pain) but the pain came back. I also have taken the new celebrex and did not find any relief and it is expensive, about $2.50 per pill.

Re: Anti inflamitory medicine , question

Mary Ann on 5/11/99 at 00:00 (006766)

I have taken a number of anti inflammatory medications and have had no stomach problems. There was only 1 med. that hellped and that was for the first month and a half(very little pain) but the pain came back. I also have taken the new celebrex and did not find any relief and it is expensive, about $2.50 per pill.