Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Lisa, Were you taking other Vit C before the crystallized?

Posted by Gordon on 5/16/99 at 00:00 (006906)

If you were on regular C, how long, how much, improvement?
Also, you said your PF started after you had Candida. Was this in the digestive area or 'other'? Hope I'm not too personal.
How did you get rid of it?

If your interested in the Great SMokies lab you don't have to be located near them. They send you a mailable body fluids package that they have set up with one of the overnight carriers.

It cost me about $120 for the lab work and 100 for the medicine man.

Do you experience or ever had burning in your feet?
Do you exercise regularly and if so, does it help?
I'm looking to find a group of people with similar symptoms.
The problem with your wrists...do they hurt when they bend?
Mine hurt if I try to do pushups so I do them close fisted.
I know these are a lot of quetions but I'm ready to tackle this harder since I'm still not as mobile as I want to be.

Gordon

Re: Lisa, Were you taking other Vit C before the crystallized?

To Gordon: follow up to your questions on 5/18/99 at 00:00 (006963)

Thanks for the reply...I've only recently started back on the Vit C after many years of not taking it. Mid-bottle I switched to Ester C (just yesterday). I have not noticed minimal difference with the Vitamins but it has only been a couple of weeks.

Re: Candida -- I had both types of Candida, but with extremely strict diet and monitoring outside sources like mold, perfumes, cleaning products, etc. I was helped. I was going to a chiropractor at the time who focused on kinesiology (? -- testing with your strength to see how much of a vitamin or mineral you need and how your body reacts to it -- it's been 13 years). With the New England mold and dampness being such a bother, we moved to Florida 11 years ago. I've been fine up until about a year ago. I think I need to get back on it again.

Wrists do not hurt at all.
Feet burn within 1/2 hour of standing and do not calm down until I ice for 30 minutes and stay off of them the rest of the day -- impossible to do with a young, energetic family. The burning is my biggest complaint. Yes, I've got heel spurs and PF, but the burning far outweighs the pain in my heel. I have Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome along with PF, but I cannot seem to find much online about TTS. Some on Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. I need this burning to go away!

I use to exercise faithfully at a gym but since my feet have bothered me I stopped and gained 25 pounds. I'm working at losing the weight by controlling my eating, but it's a slow process.

What kind of group are you trying to set up?

Re: Lisa, Were you taking other Vit C before the crystallized?

To Gordon: follow up to your questions on 5/18/99 at 00:00 (006963)

Thanks for the reply...I've only recently started back on the Vit C after many years of not taking it. Mid-bottle I switched to Ester C (just yesterday). I have not noticed minimal difference with the Vitamins but it has only been a couple of weeks.

Re: Candida -- I had both types of Candida, but with extremely strict diet and monitoring outside sources like mold, perfumes, cleaning products, etc. I was helped. I was going to a chiropractor at the time who focused on kinesiology (? -- testing with your strength to see how much of a vitamin or mineral you need and how your body reacts to it -- it's been 13 years). With the New England mold and dampness being such a bother, we moved to Florida 11 years ago. I've been fine up until about a year ago. I think I need to get back on it again.

Wrists do not hurt at all.
Feet burn within 1/2 hour of standing and do not calm down until I ice for 30 minutes and stay off of them the rest of the day -- impossible to do with a young, energetic family. The burning is my biggest complaint. Yes, I've got heel spurs and PF, but the burning far outweighs the pain in my heel. I have Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome along with PF, but I cannot seem to find much online about TTS. Some on Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. I need this burning to go away!

I use to exercise faithfully at a gym but since my feet have bothered me I stopped and gained 25 pounds. I'm working at losing the weight by controlling my eating, but it's a slow process.

What kind of group are you trying to set up?