Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Sandal/plastic cup drop

Posted by Alison on 5/16/99 at 00:00 (006911)

Dana, it's always something ! That phrase has become my mantra - thankyou, Gilda
What was the make of the sandal, sounds like a good thing.

Re: Sandal/plastic cup drop

Dana on 5/16/99 at 00:00 (006914)

Alison, They were just a cheap pair of sandles from Mervyn's Department store, They are made by Hansen & Hansen (I think they are Mervyn's own brand). I think what helped was just having a little bit of a lift in the heel and because they were platform style the heel was wide rather then balancing on a small narrow heel. The man that sold me my Mephistos sandles tried to sell me a Mephistos sandle that was a platform style with a slight heel lift. He said it would be good for my heel, now I'm sorry I didn't listen to him. I guess those will be my next pair of shoes along with some Dansko clogs (also platform with a slight heel lift). Oh well I'm short I guess I won't mind being a little taller. P.S. miss Gilda alot as Rosanna Rosanna Danna

Re: Sandal/plastic cup drop

Dana on 5/16/99 at 00:00 (006914)

Alison, They were just a cheap pair of sandles from Mervyn's Department store, They are made by Hansen & Hansen (I think they are Mervyn's own brand). I think what helped was just having a little bit of a lift in the heel and because they were platform style the heel was wide rather then balancing on a small narrow heel. The man that sold me my Mephistos sandles tried to sell me a Mephistos sandle that was a platform style with a slight heel lift. He said it would be good for my heel, now I'm sorry I didn't listen to him. I guess those will be my next pair of shoes along with some Dansko clogs (also platform with a slight heel lift). Oh well I'm short I guess I won't mind being a little taller. P.S. miss Gilda alot as Rosanna Rosanna Danna