Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Reebok DMX Tennis Shoes

Posted by Nancy in MD on 5/20/99 at 00:00 (007058)

I purchased a pair of Reebok DMX tennis shoes about a month ago. They really help. I have to wear orthotics (flat feet!!!!) in my shoes. The insole comes out of these. Also, the shoes have some type of air system in them and it does help. (They make a whistling sound when you walk) My feel still hurt, but not as bad. Check them out. I bought mine at Sears, but I am sure that you can find them at Foot Locker or any other sports stores. Take care!!!

Re: Reebok DMX Tennis Shoes

Renee on 5/20/99 at 00:00 (007064)

I bought a pair of Reebok DMX's but couldn't wear them because of the swelling.Everybody just make sure your shoes are wide enough!!Hobble On, Dudes!!!

Helene on 5/21/99 at 00:00 (007088)

Reebok DMX walking shoes are the only ones I can wear. The air channel helps keep pressure off the balls of my feet, where I also have pain.

kelus on 5/21/99 at 00:00 (007096)

Nancy, Hi! Reebok DMX are the only shoes I can wear, and my feet still hurt, but not as bad as the SAS and EASY SPIRITS and everything else I tried!!

And the whistling/squeaking sound they make!!! At work everyone speaks to me before I even get into the room because they hear me coming!!

Kelus

Renee on 5/20/99 at 00:00 (007064)

I bought a pair of Reebok DMX's but couldn't wear them because of the swelling.Everybody just make sure your shoes are wide enough!!Hobble On, Dudes!!!

Helene on 5/21/99 at 00:00 (007088)

Reebok DMX walking shoes are the only ones I can wear. The air channel helps keep pressure off the balls of my feet, where I also have pain.

kelus on 5/21/99 at 00:00 (007096)

Nancy, Hi! Reebok DMX are the only shoes I can wear, and my feet still hurt, but not as bad as the SAS and EASY SPIRITS and everything else I tried!!

And the whistling/squeaking sound they make!!! At work everyone speaks to me before I even get into the room because they hear me coming!!

Kelus