Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Night Splint for $60

Posted by John C. on 5/21/99 at 00:00 (007083)

Being a long time runner, I get a catalog from a mail order company called Road Runner Sports. I just noticed that they have a night splint for $60. I'm not sure, but that sounds like a good price if you happen to be in the market.

They can be accessed via the web at http://www.Roadrunnersprots.com . Go to the Online Store and then Running extras. They have a picture of it.

I hope this will help.

John

Re: Night Splints

Leon on 1/20/99 at 00:00 (003666)

It's encouraging to hear that night splints worked for you! The more I'm on this site, the more I hear about what doesn't work. It seems like p.f. is a very individual problem, with varying degrees of severity and solutions that help some but not all. My podiatrist recommended a combination of night splints and custom-made orthotics. How long have you been using them, and are you using them on both feet or just one? My podiatrist recommended both feet for 8 weeks, but I have just begun using them so I'll have to see what happens. It's good to know that they at least work for someone, though! Thanks.