Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Feelgood Catelog

Posted by Becky on 5/21/99 at 00:00 (007107)

Anyone get any of their products?
I got the night splint and it didn't do a thing. I returned it for a refund (except shipping)
I then ordered the White arch strap (each was 14.95)
I wear it to bed sometimes with a sock
I also ordered the arch band supports (30 bucks for two. I just returned them, they killed my arch and I wore then with my feet up loosely.

Re: Feelgood Catelog

mohez on 5/22/99 at 00:00 (007142)

Becky, first time on this site have just got access to internet, (took me a while eh), anyways will post my pain info later, right now was just browsing and decided to answer, I live in Toronto and had sent away for the arch support, seems to help when i need to go barefoot anywhere ( friend or relatives house) other than that its pretty useless. I am a PF sufferer for 5 years on both feet.

Re: Feelgood Catelog

mohez on 5/22/99 at 00:00 (007142)

Becky, first time on this site have just got access to internet, (took me a while eh), anyways will post my pain info later, right now was just browsing and decided to answer, I live in Toronto and had sent away for the arch support, seems to help when i need to go barefoot anywhere ( friend or relatives house) other than that its pretty useless. I am a PF sufferer for 5 years on both feet.