Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Gordon

Posted by Alicia on 5/22/99 at 00:00 (007124)

What's going on with your latest research about the auto-immune conditions, diet, Leaky Gut, etc? Did you get labwork back and are you going in some direction with it? Thanks for sharing whatever you can. I'm still sucking down vitamin C.

Re: To Gordon

Cathie on 3/21/99 at 00:00 (005694)

My feet sometimes 'burn', too, as well as ache. I think it might depend on what you do (sitting, standing, walking, etc). I do a fair amount of all those things in the course of a day, so maybe that's why I experience both. Too bad I enjoy my job, or I'd quit and put my feet up!

BJ on 3/22/99 at 00:00 (005705)

I also have the burning pain occassionally. Sometimes if a elevate my foot it helps. Sometimes if I have pushed myself shopping, etc., on the way home in the car it really burns. I usually ice my foot when I get home and so far it goes away. Thanks to everyone for sharing!!!!!!!!!! Best Wishes!

Cathie on 3/21/99 at 00:00 (005694)

My feet sometimes 'burn', too, as well as ache. I think it might depend on what you do (sitting, standing, walking, etc). I do a fair amount of all those things in the course of a day, so maybe that's why I experience both. Too bad I enjoy my job, or I'd quit and put my feet up!

BJ on 3/22/99 at 00:00 (005705)

I also have the burning pain occassionally. Sometimes if a elevate my foot it helps. Sometimes if I have pushed myself shopping, etc., on the way home in the car it really burns. I usually ice my foot when I get home and so far it goes away. Thanks to everyone for sharing!!!!!!!!!! Best Wishes!