Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Driving

Posted by Becky on 5/22/99 at 00:00 (007135)

Since having EPF (which failed) and two Ossatron treatments, I am much better. NO pain at all when I am resting or sleeping. I stretch before getting out of bed so that aleiviates morning pain.
NOw my only problem is driving. It absolutely kills for me to have my foot on the gas pedal. I have tried moving my left foot but I am not in control of the car that way. Cruise is a good idea but not within the city. Hurting now.

Re: Driving

WANDA on 5/22/99 at 00:00 (007138)

Hi was wondering where you got the Ossatron treatment done? Did it hurt you real bad? I'm thinking about asking my Dr to get me info. I need to have it done if I don't get better soon. I'm go glad youre doing better at least your not hurting. God Bless

Roberta on 5/23/99 at 00:00 (007149)

Ride a bike. You'll get in shape, have less stress, hurt your foot less and generally be happier.

WANDA on 5/22/99 at 00:00 (007138)

Hi was wondering where you got the Ossatron treatment done? Did it hurt you real bad? I'm thinking about asking my Dr to get me info. I need to have it done if I don't get better soon. I'm go glad youre doing better at least your not hurting. God Bless

Roberta on 5/23/99 at 00:00 (007149)

Ride a bike. You'll get in shape, have less stress, hurt your foot less and generally be happier.