Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Gordon re: Great Smokies doctors in Florida?

Posted by Lisa in Florida on 5/23/99 at 00:00 (007147)

Hello again, Gordon. Did you locate a doctor in the southwest Florida area that is connected with Great Smokies Lab? I've been searching on the web for GSL and sent them email to request referral of a doctor. Thought perhaps you had some recommendations. Are you connected with the Great Smokies Lab in some way? A patient? A doctor?

Lisa in Florida

Re: To Gordon re: Great Smokies doctors in Florida?

Gordon on 5/24/99 at 00:00 (007184)

I am a patient of a doctor who uses their services. Since they specialize in stuff that regular docs don't do, I figured they would be the best source for finding a natural path doc in your area. They are not located in Wash where I am so I figure they work with docs all over the country. I'll put in a call to my doc and ask him but it's unlikely he'll know somebody in Florida. I thought since you found them on the web you could contact them and ask. Have you tried?

Re: To Gordon re: Great Smokies doctors in Florida?

Gordon on 5/24/99 at 00:00 (007184)

I am a patient of a doctor who uses their services. Since they specialize in stuff that regular docs don't do, I figured they would be the best source for finding a natural path doc in your area. They are not located in Wash where I am so I figure they work with docs all over the country. I'll put in a call to my doc and ask him but it's unlikely he'll know somebody in Florida. I thought since you found them on the web you could contact them and ask. Have you tried?