Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Clog UPDATE

Posted by Barbara F. on 5/23/99 at 00:00 (007153)

I am still using them almost exclusively, except for plastic shoes with inserts in the shower, and continue to improve amazingly. Since last week I also ordered and have used twice the SacroWedgy and my sciatica feels cured! and I think it is also helping the pain in the right foot. I remember the cortisone shots helped my sciatic pain on the right side, and so they are evidently closely related in my right foot. Not that I would EVER get another shot! Anyway, I have discovered that there is a clog store in LA about 75 miles from me and I am going there Wednesday to stock up on clogs for my new (almost completely) PAIN FREE life. Thanks again Roberta, for clueing me in on CLOGS. There is a clog message board by the way. I found it on Lycos. Thanks to everyone who has posted messages, I am grateful for you all.

Re: Clog UPDATE

kelus on 5/23/99 at 00:00 (007157)

Hi! Would you please remind me about which clogs you are using, and also more info on the sacro wedgy?

thanks!

Kelus

WANDA on 5/23/99 at 00:00 (007164)

Hey can you tell me what the name of your clogs are? and what stores would carry them. What part of the country are you from? I live in the Atlanta area.

Shelby on 5/25/99 at 00:00 (007210)

I am having problems with the 'Domain Security' flag on this message board...so I can't seem to find your original post....what kind of clogs are you wearing???? I just bought a pair of Dansko Moneika. I've been wearing them for 2 weeks...and so far so good. I wish I could find something to exercise in...and take walks in...the Monieka is a rather high wedge sandal.

kelus on 5/23/99 at 00:00 (007157)

Hi! Would you please remind me about which clogs you are using, and also more info on the sacro wedgy?

thanks!

Kelus

WANDA on 5/23/99 at 00:00 (007164)

Hey can you tell me what the name of your clogs are? and what stores would carry them. What part of the country are you from? I live in the Atlanta area.

Shelby on 5/25/99 at 00:00 (007210)

I am having problems with the 'Domain Security' flag on this message board...so I can't seem to find your original post....what kind of clogs are you wearing???? I just bought a pair of Dansko Moneika. I've been wearing them for 2 weeks...and so far so good. I wish I could find something to exercise in...and take walks in...the Monieka is a rather high wedge sandal.