Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

change something and feet feel great for a bit!!

Posted by troy on 5/27/99 at 00:00 (007236)

If i change shoes or insoles or orthotics (Ihave a few pair) or heel cups my feet feel great for about a half hour and then they hurt worse after ive been using it. Any else have this problem????

Re: change something and feet feel great for a bit!!

WANDA on 5/27/99 at 00:00 (007257)

Hey Troy I have the same problem its enough to make me just set down and cry sometimes and I do at times,but your not alone in this

Andi K on 5/27/99 at 00:00 (007260)

I, too have a similar thing going on here. I find my feet feel great when I put on a different pair of shoes (each pair have a different support, birk insert, etc.) If I keep changing shoes, they feel pretty good. I went to a bar-mitzvah a couple weeks ago and knew I'd be out and about (with my 2 young girls) for most of the day. I actually took an extra pair of shoes in the car and switched off. It made my feet feel 'fresh'.

troy on 5/28/99 at 00:00 (007266)

every time i change it feel's better

WANDA on 5/27/99 at 00:00 (007257)

Hey Troy I have the same problem its enough to make me just set down and cry sometimes and I do at times,but your not alone in this

Andi K on 5/27/99 at 00:00 (007260)

I, too have a similar thing going on here. I find my feet feel great when I put on a different pair of shoes (each pair have a different support, birk insert, etc.) If I keep changing shoes, they feel pretty good. I went to a bar-mitzvah a couple weeks ago and knew I'd be out and about (with my 2 young girls) for most of the day. I actually took an extra pair of shoes in the car and switched off. It made my feet feel 'fresh'.

troy on 5/28/99 at 00:00 (007266)

every time i change it feel's better