Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Before I found out what was wrong..

Posted by VioletD on 5/27/99 at 00:00 (007238)

with my foot, I walked barefoot on the beach, and I think it was the worst thing I could have done. My foot only hurt occasionally until then. First day of a week's vacation I walked barefoot down the beach and was in agony. That was two years ago, and I don't think I would still be having the problem if I hadn't done that.

Re: Before I found out what was wrong..

pam henderson on 5/27/99 at 00:00 (007252)

I just found out I have a bone spur. I have a lot of pain even In the day. I hate the fact that I can't walk like I did. My Doctor told me that it will take a full year for it to heal.I wonder is I should go on an have the surgery. I don't know what is the best thing to do. I am a full time college student and I work 40 hr. a week. This is causing me a lot of problems Thank you for letting me talk to you, a lot of my friends don't understand how much pain I am in.

Thank you
your friend Pam

Re: Before I found out what was wrong..

pam henderson on 5/27/99 at 00:00 (007252)

I just found out I have a bone spur. I have a lot of pain even In the day. I hate the fact that I can't walk like I did. My Doctor told me that it will take a full year for it to heal.I wonder is I should go on an have the surgery. I don't know what is the best thing to do. I am a full time college student and I work 40 hr. a week. This is causing me a lot of problems Thank you for letting me talk to you, a lot of my friends don't understand how much pain I am in.

Thank you
your friend Pam