Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Thanks for the smile, I can relate!

Posted by Dana on 5/28/99 at 00:00 (007287)

My husband asked me the other day 'when are you going to the gym?'. I just gave him a dirty look and said 'I guess when I can stop limping!'. Love my husband, but doesn't or never has had feet or weight problems and so doesn't have a clue. Anyway this week I'm starting on a low carb diet and figure the weight loss can only help not hurt.

Re: Thanks for the smile, I can relate!

CindyM on 5/29/99 at 00:00 (007321)

We must keep our weight down, but PF makes aerobic exercise painful. I found the EFX machine the best for exercise there is not pounding on my feet as with a treadmill, but a weight bearing exercise I need. Its just a smooth rotating movement, but very good workout. I have both a Precor (expensive $2,800) and a Healthrider (very good for the price $900). I have two homes, thats the reason for two. I've found it the best for my feet.

Re: Thanks for the smile, I can relate!

CindyM on 5/29/99 at 00:00 (007321)

We must keep our weight down, but PF makes aerobic exercise painful. I found the EFX machine the best for exercise there is not pounding on my feet as with a treadmill, but a weight bearing exercise I need. Its just a smooth rotating movement, but very good workout. I have both a Precor (expensive $2,800) and a Healthrider (very good for the price $900). I have two homes, thats the reason for two. I've found it the best for my feet.