Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dana...you are welcome :-)

Posted by kelus on 5/28/99 at 00:00 (007290)

Dana, you are so welcome. No joke though, when people see me, they don't get it!! From the outside of the foot, you can't see any deformity! So, people don't get it....and for people who have never had this kind of pain, they don't get it either....they can't even fathom.

I mean, I don't see how we make it sometimes....I just want to lay down and die! I don't see how I get up and go to work and stand on concrete 6 days a week. Then my boss tells me I am too slow, ('slow bucking'..and then HE gets the same look YOU gave your husband when he asked about the gym! If looks could kill.

well, I went to Walmart and the mall today, and my feet are in rare form...I am on the way to the couch!!

bye, Kelus

Re: Dana...you are welcome :-)

WANDA on 5/28/99 at 00:00 (007296)

Lord you sound just like me talking.I got so depressed tonight my daughter graduated from high school it was so pretty and I think i cried during the whole thing,but what really HURT was I couldnt even walk out on the football field so pictures could be taken because my feet hurt so bad I had taped them before I left home but the tape became loose. I was about ready for somebody to bring me a strecher or a wheelchair.When I got to thinking about it I became mad at myself and my dam feet,because I feel so good every where else. I ask myself when will this curse ever GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Dana...you are welcome :-)

WANDA on 5/28/99 at 00:00 (007296)

Lord you sound just like me talking.I got so depressed tonight my daughter graduated from high school it was so pretty and I think i cried during the whole thing,but what really HURT was I couldnt even walk out on the football field so pictures could be taken because my feet hurt so bad I had taped them before I left home but the tape became loose. I was about ready for somebody to bring me a strecher or a wheelchair.When I got to thinking about it I became mad at myself and my dam feet,because I feel so good every where else. I ask myself when will this curse ever GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!