Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Flatfoot Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis

Posted by Michael Pryce MD on 5/31/99 at 00:00 (007359)

Please visit http://www.flatfoot.com and see how plantar fasciitis is treated correctly. There is no need for injections, surgery in most cases. The problem is the arch fails with age and the structure that suffers most is the plantar fascia. The Flatfoot insole is designed to anatomically compensate the deficiencies of the human foot. It is designed and patented by an Orthopedic Surgeon who suffers from the condition himself. Please visit and read the entire site, especially the testimonials.

Re: Flatfoot Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis

Scott on 5/31/99 at 00:00 (007368)

I've asked Dr. Pryce to send me a free pair (as with all the other products) to see if it is a good pair so that I can decide if it deserves a link on my products page. There are other products who are considering giving heelspurs.com a 15% commission, but I have already refused selling relationships with some companies that do not have good products. I am very interested to know if anyone tries Dr. Pryce's product and determines it is a good one.

sue on 5/31/99 at 00:00 (007379)

I ordered the flatfoot inserts and returned them because they gave me absolutely no support at all and they made my feet feel worse! They are very soft and the idea is good, but they did not work for me!!

CrabbyAss2 on 6/01/99 at 00:00 (007411)

I tried them about a year ago, they did not support my arch enought, they flattened out when I stood on them. therefore they did not work for me. Marie

Scott on 5/31/99 at 00:00 (007368)

I've asked Dr. Pryce to send me a free pair (as with all the other products) to see if it is a good pair so that I can decide if it deserves a link on my products page. There are other products who are considering giving heelspurs.com a 15% commission, but I have already refused selling relationships with some companies that do not have good products. I am very interested to know if anyone tries Dr. Pryce's product and determines it is a good one.

sue on 5/31/99 at 00:00 (007379)

I ordered the flatfoot inserts and returned them because they gave me absolutely no support at all and they made my feet feel worse! They are very soft and the idea is good, but they did not work for me!!

CrabbyAss2 on 6/01/99 at 00:00 (007411)

I tried them about a year ago, they did not support my arch enought, they flattened out when I stood on them. therefore they did not work for me. Marie