Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Scotts View on Ossatron

Posted by Ossatron on 6/01/99 at 00:00 (007442)

Scott, from reading your postings regarding the Ossatron, you historically have sided with the pessimist. Based on your review of Suzi's case, and now Becky's, have your feelings changed. I just returned from London for the 2nd European Congress on Orthopaedic Lithotripsy, and I will forward the abstracts via email shortly. There will also be a web site with all of the detailed information. I will post this site as well. Scott- talk to Suzi and Becky, ask them if they believe in the Ossatron.

Yes- I am biased, I founded the company, Healthtronics.

Re: Scotts View on Ossatron

Scott on 6/02/99 at 00:00 (007515)

Yes, I'm glad to hear Becky is doing better. Any information regarding lithotripsy (I'm told Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) is more accurate and appropriate terminology) will be posted at heelspurs.com if not at other sites. My skepticism regarding Ossatron has been shown more in the message board than the 'official' comments on the main pages that get so many visitors. I don't have any opion on the effectiveness of the treatments until a paper is peer-reviewed and published (on a specific machine under specific conditions).

Re: Scotts View on Ossatron

Scott on 6/02/99 at 00:00 (007515)

Yes, I'm glad to hear Becky is doing better. Any information regarding lithotripsy (I'm told Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) is more accurate and appropriate terminology) will be posted at heelspurs.com if not at other sites. My skepticism regarding Ossatron has been shown more in the message board than the 'official' comments on the main pages that get so many visitors. I don't have any opion on the effectiveness of the treatments until a paper is peer-reviewed and published (on a specific machine under specific conditions).