Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Trish

Posted by Mohez on 6/01/99 at 00:00 (007479)

If you have already tried the night splints I don't think another kind will help
any more than the first kind you tried. Dr. Ogilvie-Harris is an orthopedic surgeon
and he is the doc to the Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Argonauts and the National
Ballet of Canada, as well as a host of other prominent athletes. He boasts a success
rate of 75% for his EPF's. He has only mentioned the EPF surgery to me and I assume that
is the only kind he does. I am to see him in two more weeks, my wife has questions for him
that I did not have answers to. Let me know exactly what it is you want to know about Dr.
Miltchin specifically and I will try to find out for you.

Re: To Trish

Trish on 6/01/99 at 00:00 (007487)

I would like to know what kind of reputation he has, and what his success rate is with EPF. It would be great to hear what some of his patients have to say. i'm not sure how you can find any of this out. I emailed Dr. Barrett yesterday to ask about Docs he's trained in Canada and got Miltchin's name from him (which reconfirmed what I found out 2 or 3 ;yrs. ago). Maybe you should go see him and see what you think....I envy you living in Toronto. It seems like you get everything first there. Anyway Dr. Olgilvie harris sounds really good. If I lived there I would definitely go see him. Thanks for your input.

Re: To Trish

Trish on 6/01/99 at 00:00 (007487)

I would like to know what kind of reputation he has, and what his success rate is with EPF. It would be great to hear what some of his patients have to say. i'm not sure how you can find any of this out. I emailed Dr. Barrett yesterday to ask about Docs he's trained in Canada and got Miltchin's name from him (which reconfirmed what I found out 2 or 3 ;yrs. ago). Maybe you should go see him and see what you think....I envy you living in Toronto. It seems like you get everything first there. Anyway Dr. Olgilvie harris sounds really good. If I lived there I would definitely go see him. Thanks for your input.