Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Celebrex to Linda

Posted by Bea on 6/02/99 at 00:00 (007537)

That was a frightening comment you made about the news story & Celebrix. Do you have any additional info by chance? My Dr. told me it was the same as Arthrotec without the stomach problems and that it has only been out for 3 months.

WANA on 6/03/99 at 00:00 (007592)

My neice was using celebrix and she was 21 , she hurt her knee ,she began to have chest pains , lost the taste in her mouth. and couldn't sleep. There was alot of stuff on the news about celebrix warning people to be careful and to talk this over with your dr. She got off real quick and will never use again although it did help her knee great, but all her sysmonths are gone(didnt spell right).

WANA on 6/03/99 at 00:00 (007592)

My neice was using celebrix and she was 21 , she hurt her knee ,she began to have chest pains , lost the taste in her mouth. and couldn't sleep. There was alot of stuff on the news about celebrix warning people to be careful and to talk this over with your dr. She got off real quick and will never use again although it did help her knee great, but all her sysmonths are gone(didnt spell right).