Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Lisa and Alicia, it seems to be working

Posted by Gordon on 6/03/99 at 00:00 (007578)

I have been staying close to the diet and taking a lot of acidophilus.
My arthritus in my fingers is gone and my feet are doing much better.
Have been playing soccer again with icing afterwards and no 'next day' regrets. I think the gut thing may be my answer. I really think I'm getting there. I still need to excercise daily in the morning but I think that's good.
I think the exercise I do helps stimulate the gut into action as well.

Re: Lisa and Alicia, it seems to be working

Roberta on 6/03/99 at 00:00 (007579)

That is so awesome. I can't wait to play soccer again.

Alicia on 6/05/99 at 00:00 (007633)

So glad to hear you are feeling better. I guess I will get out my 'Yeast Connection' book and start looking at it again. I'm pretty bad right now because my husband and I have begun landscaping our yard. I'm determined to be involved, but it has been really hard on my feet. I'm still taking the Vitamin C, but the yard has gotten me the last couple of weeks. Hang in there Gordon - watch out world!

Roberta on 6/03/99 at 00:00 (007579)

That is so awesome. I can't wait to play soccer again.

Alicia on 6/05/99 at 00:00 (007633)

So glad to hear you are feeling better. I guess I will get out my 'Yeast Connection' book and start looking at it again. I'm pretty bad right now because my husband and I have begun landscaping our yard. I'm determined to be involved, but it has been really hard on my feet. I'm still taking the Vitamin C, but the yard has gotten me the last couple of weeks. Hang in there Gordon - watch out world!