Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Dansko styles

Posted by Marge on 6/03/99 at 00:00 (007596)

Wanda - I have 3 pairs of Dansko's - The Professional, Ingrid and Piet - I found that I wear a size smaller in the Piet.Had a pair of the Monika's - had to return them because of a defect and they did not have my size in stock to replace. Love them all.

Re: Dansko styles...Where it get them in Canada?

Yvonne from Calgary on 6/04/99 at 00:00 (007610)

Hi,
Does anyone know if and where to get Dansko's in Canada? I live in Calgary, Alberta. I looked on the net and they only supply to the US.
I found a pair of sandle/clog type shoes that feel much better then my birks, I am buying them tonite and will pass the name along to you all when I get it!! And the best thing is that they were a fraction of the price of birks!!! (49$)

Thanks

Re: Dansko styles...Where it get them in Canada?

Yvonne from Calgary on 6/04/99 at 00:00 (007610)

Hi,
Does anyone know if and where to get Dansko's in Canada? I live in Calgary, Alberta. I looked on the net and they only supply to the US.
I found a pair of sandle/clog type shoes that feel much better then my birks, I am buying them tonite and will pass the name along to you all when I get it!! And the best thing is that they were a fraction of the price of birks!!! (49$)

Thanks