Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

PFCAUSING OTHER PROBLEMS

Posted by PAUL on 6/04/99 at 00:00 (007608)

I HAVE HAD PF FOR 7 MONTHS AND FOR SOME REASON IVE STARTED HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY NECK AND BACK IT FEELS LIKE IVE GOT A TRAPPED NERVE I ALSO GET PINS AND NEEDLES IN MY HANDS IAM 26 AND CAUSED PF BY SKIPPING IS THERE ANY ONE WITH THE SAME PROBLEMS

Re: PFCAUSING OTHER PROBLEMS

Dana on 6/04/99 at 00:00 (007611)

Not the same problem, but my knee is killing me. So today I'm off to the chiro. to work on my spine and get me straight again. Hopefully this will help get me back on track again. My heel was starting to feel better, but then my knee starting hurting and now everything is hurting! I'm sure all this is related somehow.

Re: PFCAUSING OTHER PROBLEMS

Dana on 6/04/99 at 00:00 (007611)

Not the same problem, but my knee is killing me. So today I'm off to the chiro. to work on my spine and get me straight again. Hopefully this will help get me back on track again. My heel was starting to feel better, but then my knee starting hurting and now everything is hurting! I'm sure all this is related somehow.