Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Wolky's are helping me too

Posted by Elise on 6/04/99 at 00:00 (007617)

I logged on to tell everyone about this great new sandal I found -- the brand is Wolky's, but I am happy to see some other people also found them. I am finding them to be more comfortable than any sneaker or insert I have tried to date, and I won't even try to count them!!

I have a very high arch which flattens on weight bearing. All the hard orthotics and hard shoes like Birks have been unbearable for me. The owner of a walking shoe store said that people with my feet have found the Wolky's to be life savers.... It is only 2 days, but it is the first time in 10 months that I walked a couple of blocks and went shopping in the mall pain-free.... I'll keep you posted.

Re: Wolky's are helping me too

WANDA on 6/05/99 at 00:00 (007630)

where are you buying these? By any chance does your shoes have a number where one could call or e-mail. Please let us know asap.

Re: Wolky's are helping me too

WANDA on 6/05/99 at 00:00 (007630)

where are you buying these? By any chance does your shoes have a number where one could call or e-mail. Please let us know asap.