Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

ANY GOOD STEEL TOE CONSTRUCTION BOOTS

Posted by WANDA on 6/06/99 at 00:00 (007640)

Boy am I going to be in a heck of a mess. I have to go back to work on a construction site and we all have to wear steel toe boots, was wondering if anyone knows of any good boots that have good arches along with the steel toe, I swear I think I'll have to sneak my Birks in my lunch bucket to rest my feet, but if safety caught me one can be fired.(my husband is Gen. Supt. so maybe they'll cut me a little edge).I went and bought me some memphistos sandals they feel pretty good but like to choked on the price 130.00 and a NB pair of sneakers wanted to get the 1200 series but couldn't see paying 140.00 for them. For all you people in the Atlanta area Abbadabba's Shoes has one of the best selection of Good shoes like we all need Birks, Dr martins, Schols, Danskos etc. you can pull them on the web at http://coolshoes.com or call them at Buckhead 404-262-3356. I havent told my husband about the prices so I may be divorced the next time I post.(Not really). This store also has alot of different inserts and arch supports of all the makers of there shoes .

Re: ANY GOOD STEEL TOE CONSTRUCTION BOOTS

lisa on 6/09/99 at 00:00 (007672)

maybe this is too simple an answer but have you thought about putting the birkenstock innersole in a pair of steel toe boots?

WANDA on 6/09/99 at 00:00 (007676)

Yes I thought about that because I don't believe there is any good work boots out there ,but lord what a gold mine to be made ,because I know plenty of men who have foot problems and would kill for some relief,. Thanks

lisa on 6/09/99 at 00:00 (007672)

maybe this is too simple an answer but have you thought about putting the birkenstock innersole in a pair of steel toe boots?

WANDA on 6/09/99 at 00:00 (007676)

Yes I thought about that because I don't believe there is any good work boots out there ,but lord what a gold mine to be made ,because I know plenty of men who have foot problems and would kill for some relief,. Thanks