Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Steel toe birks

Posted by Yvonne from Calgary on 6/06/99 at 00:00 (007642)

when on my last trip to check out the birk selection, I seen that they have steel toe birks now. They are a clog type, polyurithayn (sp??). Not sure if they will meet standardsa at your site, but they do have steel toe!

Re: Steel toe birks

WANDA on 6/06/99 at 00:00 (007645)

Hey thanks for the info, but they would have to be a complete boot,or they would run me off. I saw some Dr martens boots , but I don't think they would work either I think they're const.work boots wannna be's.Where are all the men when you need them I bet someone has pf that works outside or does const. I probably will have to look at something like Redwings or Ga Boots or something on that line

Re: Steel toe birks

WANDA on 6/06/99 at 00:00 (007645)

Hey thanks for the info, but they would have to be a complete boot,or they would run me off. I saw some Dr martens boots , but I don't think they would work either I think they're const.work boots wannna be's.Where are all the men when you need them I bet someone has pf that works outside or does const. I probably will have to look at something like Redwings or Ga Boots or something on that line