Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

CONNECTION BETWEEN HEEL SPURS AND ANTI-DEPRESSANTS

Posted by BRENDA on 6/06/99 at 00:00 (007649)

I am a recent sufferer of Heel spurs and would like to know if anyone has any type of information regarding some anti-depressants that have been found to cause joint and heel spur symptoms. I am just now getting ready to see a physician about this horrible shooting pain and from what I have heard so far, my anti-depressant and a lack of calcium due to early menopause (age 29) may be the possible cause of this horrific dibilitating pain. Before I see a physician I want to be well educated.

Does anybody out there relate to what I am saying?

I will be thankful to anyone who can shed some light on my concerns.

Re: CONNECTION BETWEEN HEEL SPURS AND ANTI-DEPRESSANTS

Scott on 6/06/99 at 00:00 (007650)

How rare is menopause at age 29? I would 1st find out what caused this. It could be an explanation for the depression and heel pain. Lots of Vitamin C and lots of B vitamins for stress may help and won't hurt.

Penny on 6/15/99 at 00:00 (007852)

Coral Calcium has been a wonder help for soooo many people! Helps with fibromyalgia as well, and gout and oh soooo many more. There is a site about it...http://www.ionxresource.com/rep.cfm?id=328

Scott on 6/06/99 at 00:00 (007650)

How rare is menopause at age 29? I would 1st find out what caused this. It could be an explanation for the depression and heel pain. Lots of Vitamin C and lots of B vitamins for stress may help and won't hurt.

Penny on 6/15/99 at 00:00 (007852)

Coral Calcium has been a wonder help for soooo many people! Helps with fibromyalgia as well, and gout and oh soooo many more. There is a site about it...http://www.ionxresource.com/rep.cfm?id=328