Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Scott 99.9% pure MSM

Posted by WANDA on 6/07/99 at 00:00 (007657)

Scott have you ever heard of a co. by the name Of Bill Rich he sells alot of different products but one is 1000mg MSM which I have been hunting . I found him by pulling up fibromyglia then went under the frist Lumpus heading. If you get a chance will you check this out it sounds ok didn't know if you had ever orded any from this co. or not.

Re: Scott 99.9% pure MSM

PeggyR on 6/08/99 at 00:00 (007665)

Wanda, I have been taking Rich's MSM for about 45 days and I have had a lot of relief in my arthritis. I choose it because is pure and available in capsules.

WANDA on 6/08/99 at 00:00 (007669)

Peggy was wondering if you also take any Glucosamine with that MSM? My druggist said I shouldn't take both. I going to order me a bottle and get started . How much do you take a day.

Peggy on 6/10/99 at 00:00 (007704)

Wanda, I don't take Glucosamine any longer. I took it for more than a year and while I do feel it helped me in the long run I was beginning to wonder if the 'heaviness' I was feeling in my knees was connected in anyway. I can say that I stopped the Glucosamine at the same time as I started the MSM and do not have than type of pain any longer. I can't explain it. I have had my dog on Glucosamine for two years and she does very, very well, considering she has almost NO hip sockets at all (displasia from birth). The Glucosamine did help the arthritis I have the tops of my feet, along with the PF it's a wonder I can walk sometimes!! But like everyone else we have good and bad days. Hope the MSM helps you!

Penny on 6/15/99 at 00:00 (007850)

Ionx Resource has got Adaptin (registered brand) MSM and Adaptin is the highest grade MSM available. Yes, the MSM has been found to give relief to the excrutiating pain from fibromylgia, but team it up with coral calcium (and many only take the coral calcium) but team it up with coral calcium and you will feel soooo much better!
more info http://www.ionxresource.com/rep.cfm?id=328

Penny on 6/15/99 at 00:00 (007851)

My mother takes both the Gluconyx(Ionx Resource blend of glucosamine/chondriton/Boswellin) and the MSM along with coral calcium and the B Energizer. If she doesn't then she experiences alittle more pain than if she drops off of the MSM. There has not been any side effects, and her arthritis doctor is watching her get better! He told her keep doing whatever she is doing.

PeggyR on 6/08/99 at 00:00 (007665)

Wanda, I have been taking Rich's MSM for about 45 days and I have had a lot of relief in my arthritis. I choose it because is pure and available in capsules.

WANDA on 6/08/99 at 00:00 (007669)

Peggy was wondering if you also take any Glucosamine with that MSM? My druggist said I shouldn't take both. I going to order me a bottle and get started . How much do you take a day.

Peggy on 6/10/99 at 00:00 (007704)

Wanda, I don't take Glucosamine any longer. I took it for more than a year and while I do feel it helped me in the long run I was beginning to wonder if the 'heaviness' I was feeling in my knees was connected in anyway. I can say that I stopped the Glucosamine at the same time as I started the MSM and do not have than type of pain any longer. I can't explain it. I have had my dog on Glucosamine for two years and she does very, very well, considering she has almost NO hip sockets at all (displasia from birth). The Glucosamine did help the arthritis I have the tops of my feet, along with the PF it's a wonder I can walk sometimes!! But like everyone else we have good and bad days. Hope the MSM helps you!

Penny on 6/15/99 at 00:00 (007850)

Ionx Resource has got Adaptin (registered brand) MSM and Adaptin is the highest grade MSM available. Yes, the MSM has been found to give relief to the excrutiating pain from fibromylgia, but team it up with coral calcium (and many only take the coral calcium) but team it up with coral calcium and you will feel soooo much better!
more info http://www.ionxresource.com/rep.cfm?id=328

Penny on 6/15/99 at 00:00 (007851)

My mother takes both the Gluconyx(Ionx Resource blend of glucosamine/chondriton/Boswellin) and the MSM along with coral calcium and the B Energizer. If she doesn't then she experiences alittle more pain than if she drops off of the MSM. There has not been any side effects, and her arthritis doctor is watching her get better! He told her keep doing whatever she is doing.