Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Get Dr's to read web page

Posted by WANDA on 6/09/99 at 00:00 (007684)

The last time I went to the Big Houghston Sports Clinic in Columbus, Ga.I talked to My Dr and told him all about this webb page and gave him the address ,he said he was very interested I'm gonna write him a letter and see if he ever did. When yall go to your drs just put the address in there hand and tell them to please at least give us a try who knows they just might do it . It seems to me that theres just not enough study done on pf, I mean they can send a man to the moon and take your heart out but cant help our feet, its still a MONEY THANg!!!!!

Re: Get Dr's to read web page

Marilyn on 6/10/99 at 00:00 (007706)

Physical Therapists should also read this page if they are to successfuly treat PF and heel spur pain. I just started PT this week;I was giving the therapist information!!I told her to check out this site.It's a shame the Drs. don't tell their patients the basics to relieving this pain(icing, taping, no barefoot,etc.)I'm having iontophoresis and phonophoresis done. I'll keep you informed!!! Marilyn

CrabbyAss2 on 6/11/99 at 00:00 (007713)

They probly do read this page. They just don't post anything (free, meaning no fee attached) Marie

Marilyn on 6/10/99 at 00:00 (007706)

Physical Therapists should also read this page if they are to successfuly treat PF and heel spur pain. I just started PT this week;I was giving the therapist information!!I told her to check out this site.It's a shame the Drs. don't tell their patients the basics to relieving this pain(icing, taping, no barefoot,etc.)I'm having iontophoresis and phonophoresis done. I'll keep you informed!!! Marilyn

CrabbyAss2 on 6/11/99 at 00:00 (007713)

They probly do read this page. They just don't post anything (free, meaning no fee attached) Marie