Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

"RIVER RAT'S" by Arizona

Posted by kelus on 6/09/99 at 00:00 (007688)

I got these shoes at JCPenny, and I love them! I don't think they had any in women's sizes, but they do in youth and men's.
I got a youth's size 6. They have a velcro fastener around the ankle and right above the toes. This allows for wider feet! (which I need).
The deal is that they don't LOOK as if they are anything special, and they darn sure don't feel soft to the touch, but I have been wearing them for about 2 weeks now when I am not at work, and my feet feel alot better. I even went to the grocery store without tears today!

Another thing is that I have been off the past 6 days, so there has been no walking/standing on concrete.
BUT, since I have been off, I have been doing plenty of housework, and I actually have been barefoot some.

I am not going to get all excited yet, because this has happened before and then the pain comes back eventually with a vengence!

Just wanted to pass the info along..
kelus

Re: "RIVER RAT'S" by Arizona

Dana on 6/09/99 at 00:00 (007696)

Thanks for the shoe info. My question is I have very flat feet, is there any arch support? Hope your feet keep on feeling good!

Re: "RIVER RAT'S" by Arizona

Dana on 6/09/99 at 00:00 (007696)

Thanks for the shoe info. My question is I have very flat feet, is there any arch support? Hope your feet keep on feeling good!