Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I think so.

Posted by Molly on 6/12/99 at 00:00 (007751)

I bought the Ibruprofen cream listed above, 'Dolgit' as it says on the tube. I really think it has helped me, for I am just about 99% pain free and have returned to Jazzercise. Of course I cant say it was totally the Cream that cured me, because I also started on Glucosamine about a month ago as well as Vitamin C. I ice daily and stretch. I believe it was a combination of these things that have helped me, but I use the cream to help me with massaging my feet every morning and evening and it helpd to make the feel better. Good luck to all.

Molly

Re: I think so.

Vicki on 6/13/99 at 00:00 (007766)

Are there any stores or pharmacies that sell it over the counter or do you have to order it online? So, if you use the cream you don't need to take any more pills orally? That would be great!

Re: I think so.

Vicki on 6/13/99 at 00:00 (007766)

Are there any stores or pharmacies that sell it over the counter or do you have to order it online? So, if you use the cream you don't need to take any more pills orally? That would be great!