Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Throwing them away won't help !

Posted by Lee on 6/13/99 at 00:00 (007762)

I'd just buy more, I've probably bought 20 pair in the last 6 months in the hopes that my pf would get better. I did throw out all the high heels and tight ones. How can a black eve dress look good with white aerosole sneakers. I cant wear any shoe that my orthodic won't fit in. In ten minutes the pain is unbearable.

Re: Throwing them away won't help !

Marilyn on 6/13/99 at 00:00 (007773)

Have you tried Mephistos? If you're a shoe'freak', you must have heard of them. They're great for this condition.The clog is great.So are the strappy styles. They even have black patent!The WalkingShoe Store has a good selection. There is a web site where you can order a catalog. Good Luck!!

Re: Throwing them away won't help !

Marilyn on 6/13/99 at 00:00 (007773)

Have you tried Mephistos? If you're a shoe'freak', you must have heard of them. They're great for this condition.The clog is great.So are the strappy styles. They even have black patent!The WalkingShoe Store has a good selection. There is a web site where you can order a catalog. Good Luck!!