Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

help me to understand

Posted by molly on 6/13/99 at 00:00 (007770)

a loved one is on ultram , a supposed non- narcotic safe pain killer. i have noticed a dramatic difference in this person's attitude and all around persona. what is going on? i am afriad, anyone please e-mail me immediatley-- thank you so much

Re: help me to understand

j. on 6/22/99 at 00:00 (008023)

My loved one was put on ultram for back pain. Two surgerys later they are still on. it has been three years of lies, total hell and denial. this will distroy your lives unless you get them off. I checked into detox placement, they said they are seeing more of it and that is sad. This was not an adictive drug we were told.

j. on 6/22/99 at 00:00 (008024)

my loved one was placed on ultram for back pain. Two surgerys later they are still on. Our lives have changed forever. I do not know this person anymore. It has been three years of denial, total hell, and distruction. GET THEM OFF of ultram. It is easy when Dr. says this is the new wonder drug for cronic pain, for them to rely on those words and take more and more and more.

j. on 6/22/99 at 00:00 (008026)

my loved one was placed on ultram for back pain. Two surgerys later they are still on. Our lives have changed forever. I do not know this person anymore. It has been three years of denial, total hell, and distruction. GET THEM OFF of ultram. It is easy when Dr. says this is the new wonder drug for cronic pain, for them to rely on those words and take more and more and more.

j. on 6/22/99 at 00:00 (008023)

My loved one was put on ultram for back pain. Two surgerys later they are still on. it has been three years of lies, total hell and denial. this will distroy your lives unless you get them off. I checked into detox placement, they said they are seeing more of it and that is sad. This was not an adictive drug we were told.

j. on 6/22/99 at 00:00 (008024)

j. on 6/22/99 at 00:00 (008026)