Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Hurting Knee

Posted by WANDA on 6/13/99 at 00:00 (007783)

For the last 3 days my knee on my worse foot feels like it is about to pop out of the socket or its stiff and I really need to strech it, and today it buckled out from under me for a second or two, it really felt strange.My lower back is hurting me also, so all this may be tied into together. Was wondering if anyone out there has ever had this happen to them. I tell you I feel like I'm falling apart!!!! or at times a 100yrs. old. I do streches all during the day and at night and also ice. Take vit c and msm

Re: Hurting Knee

Lee on 6/13/99 at 00:00 (007788)

I know exactly how you feel. My pf has thrown my entire body out of wack. I have pf in my right foot, because I'm always leaning on my left side , I have sciatic in my left hip now. Because my heel always hurts, I have a tendency to step on the ball of my foot to protect my heel and the top of my foot is always locking up and feels like I've sprained it.
My chiropractor has helped with the other problems, but they come back too. The rest of your body is overcompensating for the original pain you have and it gets kinked everywhere. I'm only 43 and I feel 100 too. When your feet hurt your whole body hurts.
Please see my previous post about the cream, I really think I might almost be without pain

Dana on 6/14/99 at 00:00 (007795)

I also have problems with my right knee (PF in left foot). When it gets bad I go to chiro. to fix me up. I'm sure it's because I lean more on the right side when my foot is really bothering me.

Scott on 6/15/99 at 00:00 (007843)

Wanda, your knee, foot, and lower back pain could be arthritis or lack of symmetry during walking.

Lee on 6/13/99 at 00:00 (007788)

I know exactly how you feel. My pf has thrown my entire body out of wack. I have pf in my right foot, because I'm always leaning on my left side , I have sciatic in my left hip now. Because my heel always hurts, I have a tendency to step on the ball of my foot to protect my heel and the top of my foot is always locking up and feels like I've sprained it.
My chiropractor has helped with the other problems, but they come back too. The rest of your body is overcompensating for the original pain you have and it gets kinked everywhere. I'm only 43 and I feel 100 too. When your feet hurt your whole body hurts.
Please see my previous post about the cream, I really think I might almost be without pain

Dana on 6/14/99 at 00:00 (007795)

I also have problems with my right knee (PF in left foot). When it gets bad I go to chiro. to fix me up. I'm sure it's because I lean more on the right side when my foot is really bothering me.

Scott on 6/15/99 at 00:00 (007843)

Wanda, your knee, foot, and lower back pain could be arthritis or lack of symmetry during walking.