Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

What is a compounding pharmacy??

Posted by Sua on 6/14/99 at 00:00 (007798)

Re: What is a compounding pharmacy??

Lee on 6/14/99 at 00:00 (007806)

Never heard of a compounding pharmacy myself til my Dr. sent me there. It's not a retail pharmacy, it was just a small lab like office.

WANDA on 6/14/99 at 00:00 (007818)

Lee today I called my dr ,nurse is seeing about rx. finally found a drugstore that mixes stuff, all of them don't big chains for instances don't, find some small one ,the druggist says he specialies in mixes and etc. and that would be no problem. He said would be right at 31.oo. I really am in a hurry for it to be put on my feet asap, also got some 1000 mg MSM cap. coming. People need to call around and they will find someone that will mix up this cream for them

Lee on 6/14/99 at 00:00 (007806)

Never heard of a compounding pharmacy myself til my Dr. sent me there. It's not a retail pharmacy, it was just a small lab like office.

WANDA on 6/14/99 at 00:00 (007818)

Lee today I called my dr ,nurse is seeing about rx. finally found a drugstore that mixes stuff, all of them don't big chains for instances don't, find some small one ,the druggist says he specialies in mixes and etc. and that would be no problem. He said would be right at 31.oo. I really am in a hurry for it to be put on my feet asap, also got some 1000 mg MSM cap. coming. People need to call around and they will find someone that will mix up this cream for them