Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Oil of Oregano/Good News

Posted by Bea on 6/14/99 at 00:00 (007807)

I can't seem to find the previous group of messages about this subject but wanted all to know I tried it last night and it did work quite well. Better than the Ibuprofen cream. It does have an annoying smell but it took the pain away for many hours. The Other creams, etc that I have tried just seem to soothe but this took the pain away.

Re: Oil of Oregano/Good News

sue on 6/14/99 at 00:00 (007810)

Bea, please let us know where you can purchase this oil of oregano, I appologize if you've already posted this info!!
thanks

WANDA on 6/14/99 at 00:00 (007813)

What kind of creams did you use? How often do you put this on your feet?

Bea on 6/14/99 at 00:00 (007825)

I have used the Ibuprofen cream, Liquid St. Johns Wort, Cortaid & now this oil of oregano. The others would soothe my foot but the pain was still there. I was having a very painful evening last night , it haad been raining for 2 days and that usually adds to my misery. I put the oil of oregano on and the pain went away and hasen't come back yet. This was the first time I used it so I don't know about the long haul, but it is very smelly. I Have also used magnets.(Most of my pain is in the achilles heel)

sue on 6/14/99 at 00:00 (007810)

Bea, please let us know where you can purchase this oil of oregano, I appologize if you've already posted this info!!
thanks

WANDA on 6/14/99 at 00:00 (007813)

What kind of creams did you use? How often do you put this on your feet?

Bea on 6/14/99 at 00:00 (007825)

I have used the Ibuprofen cream, Liquid St. Johns Wort, Cortaid & now this oil of oregano. The others would soothe my foot but the pain was still there. I was having a very painful evening last night , it haad been raining for 2 days and that usually adds to my misery. I put the oil of oregano on and the pain went away and hasen't come back yet. This was the first time I used it so I don't know about the long haul, but it is very smelly. I Have also used magnets.(Most of my pain is in the achilles heel)