Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Go right ahead and vent, cry or whatever. WE have all been there!

Posted by Becky on 6/14/99 at 00:00 (007823)

Without the Ossatron, I don't know what I would do. I am sitting here at my computer after driving all over town, going to a meeting, climbing up and down stairs and other stuff (usually I just sit home).
I am not hurting. I ache a bit but I am not dying. I am religiously stretching and icing and elevating my feet when possible. Also I now wear my running shoes (with Orthotics) all the time. I have stopped wearing socks. Number one they make my feet hurt for some reason, number two they are hot and get on my nerves. Yeah, some of you are saying I have the wrong size shoe. Well, I tried on these shoes, with Orthotics and socks. I don't care if I have to wear zebra striped shoes, I am going to do what is comfy. So many times, I hurt and wanted my life to end. The pain was unbearable. Sometimes it still is. Please check into the Ossatron. I am not 100% better but 75% is a breath of fresh air.

Re: Go right ahead and vent, cry or whatever. WE have all been there!

Judy Tyler on 6/17/99 at 00:00 (007887)

Am new to this board. What is Ossatron?

Re: Go right ahead and vent, cry or whatever. WE have all been there!

Judy Tyler on 6/17/99 at 00:00 (007887)

Am new to this board. What is Ossatron?