Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Wanda, Re: Cream

Posted by Lee on 6/15/99 at 00:00 (007833)

I really hope the cream works for you, did you get the Piroxicam or something else. I don't know that much about the creams except that I wish my Dr. had prescribed sooner. This is my 7th or 8th day now of using it and my foot is the best its been in a long time. Very little pain. I'm starting to feel hopeful. I was really considering surgery . In the past, I've felt as if someone beat my foot with a baseball bat, with a nail right up the center of my heel. I hope that is in the past. These message boards have really helped a lot.
P.S. Dr. & pharmacist told me not to over use the cream, it wouldn't help, just a pea size wherever the pain is. Just thought I would mention that since the cream is so pricey. Funny how the Dr.s didn't tell us about the cream right away. Why take pills and shots if you don't have too.
I'm a firm believer in being a self healer in a way, you have to find your own solution with or without a Dr's help, a lot of trial and error.

Re: Wanda, Re: Cream

WANDA on 6/15/99 at 00:00 (007840)

Lee guess what finally got the cream I am so excited!!!!!!!! I used it today for the frist time, the druggist really went out of his way for me even called my dr for me to get my phone number forgot to tell him. Yes I got the piroxcican 2% he said the Feldene was a name brand. Mine cost me $31.00 and also got in the MSM 1000mgm cap. they're so easy to swallow. My feet has hurt all day but I just feel good about all this . Thanks from the bottom of my heart for the info. will let you know how it works

Re: Wanda, Re: Cream

WANDA on 6/15/99 at 00:00 (007840)

Lee guess what finally got the cream I am so excited!!!!!!!! I used it today for the frist time, the druggist really went out of his way for me even called my dr for me to get my phone number forgot to tell him. Yes I got the piroxcican 2% he said the Feldene was a name brand. Mine cost me $31.00 and also got in the MSM 1000mgm cap. they're so easy to swallow. My feet has hurt all day but I just feel good about all this . Thanks from the bottom of my heart for the info. will let you know how it works