Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Wanda, You should feel some relief by tommorrow !

Posted by Lee on 6/16/99 at 00:00 (007860)

I really hope the cream works for you, and it's not a waste of money.
I have been so pleased. I'm not going to change anything until I really think my foot is 100%. I'm afraid to try the taping with sandals.
This is the first relief I've had in a long time. I dont want to screw anything up. Do you know my Dr. never told me that weight effected PF. I even asked him and he said it might. Then I find this Board and read all of Scott's info. and couldn't believe it. Most sufferers with PF are overweight. I'm about 30 lbs over. I've lost 12. This board was great motivation to lose weight. Everytime I want to eat I think of my foot pain. Other people have no idea how crippleing this PF is.
As much pain as I've been in the past, my husband will say lets go for a walk, it's such a beautiful night. It's really hard to make people understand.
Anyway good luck with the cream, I'll look forward to hearing from you. As I said before I noticed after the 4th application.
I still Ice and Stretch, but they never helped before the cream.

Re: Wanda, You should feel some relief by tommorrow !

WANDA on 6/16/99 at 00:00 (007865)

Lee put the cream on and already feel some pain relief,it sure doesn't take much to go a long way. If someone out there wants to try the cream my druggist here in ga is a compounding drugstore and would more than likely make it for you and mail it to you, if so then let me know and will give you phone number.

Dana on 6/16/99 at 00:00 (007869)

Do you need a perscription (sure I spelled that wrong)? There is a compounding drugstore near me. What is the name of the cream? Thanks in advance.

WANDA on 6/16/99 at 00:00 (007865)

Lee put the cream on and already feel some pain relief,it sure doesn't take much to go a long way. If someone out there wants to try the cream my druggist here in ga is a compounding drugstore and would more than likely make it for you and mail it to you, if so then let me know and will give you phone number.

Dana on 6/16/99 at 00:00 (007869)

Do you need a perscription (sure I spelled that wrong)? There is a compounding drugstore near me. What is the name of the cream? Thanks in advance.