Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: cream

Posted by Lee on 6/17/99 at 00:00 (007883)

It's called Piroxicam or Feldene. You need a RX. and you can only get it at a compounding pharmacy. See my previous post. I started posting on the 2nd day of use. I've had great results.