Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

About the cream.

Posted by Lee on 6/17/99 at 00:00 (007884)

The cream is called Piroxicam or Feldene. You can only get it at a Compounding pharmacy. And you need a RX from your Dr. Mine was $42.00 a small jar, but you use a little tiny bit on each area of you foot that hurts. It should last a long time. When you can't stand anymore,
price doesn't matter.
It's worked so much better for me that pills.