Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Thanks

Posted by Barb Lundeen on 6/19/99 at 00:00 (007929)

Thanks for the ideas both of you - I forgot about upping my vitamin C Scott - I take 2500 mg daily and up it when I feel something coming on - come to think of it - while my routine was so disrupted I did forget to take my vitamins a couple of days (including my glucosamine and chondroiten and MSG) - no wonder!!!! I will up the C - and also try some Qi Rosalyn - Thank you both - the heels are better today as I get back into normal existance - Even did 4 loads of washing this AM and feet feel fine!!!

Re: Thanks

Lisa on 11/16/98 at 00:00 (002209)

Thanks for your note. My pain hasn't been severe in a long time,but like you said a little soreness. However, I haven't tried any walks longer than three miles and have only done so intermittedly. Thanks for your encouragement and good luck with your weight loss. I feel your pain there too! (no pun intended)

Re: Thanks

Lisa on 11/19/98 at 00:00 (002288)

Thanks for your words of encouragement. MOstly, instead of walking, I ride a bike or do spurts of 15 minutes or so on different cardio machines so that my foot doesn't have the stress in the same place for a period of time. I really appreciate your comment, you really seem to know where I am coming from and one of the first positive messages I have read on this site.