Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Bea: Is the Oil of Oregano still working?

Posted by maureen on 6/21/99 at 00:00 (007985)

Hi! I am getting really good results with the oil of oregano. I agree with you about the smell - it sure is strong. I have been putting it on my feet now for 3-4 weeks and they are much better now even thogh I am spending a lot of time on my feet. Just checking to see how it is working for you.

Re: Bea: Is the Oil of Oregano still working?

Bea on 6/21/99 at 00:00 (007998)

Hi, it is working as well as the ibprofen cream. The only problem is that it is not lasting. It takes the pain away for awhile but I don't seem to be improving. However since I have a different problem(calcium deposits along my achilles heel) I am not a good example. Glad it is helping you, good luck with it.

Re: Bea: Is the Oil of Oregano still working?

Bea on 6/21/99 at 00:00 (007998)

Hi, it is working as well as the ibprofen cream. The only problem is that it is not lasting. It takes the pain away for awhile but I don't seem to be improving. However since I have a different problem(calcium deposits along my achilles heel) I am not a good example. Glad it is helping you, good luck with it.