Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I agree, the tightness is the result of something in our chemistry

Posted by GORDON on 6/23/99 at 00:00 (008046)

Maybe you already heard my tune but I'm 100% convinced this whole problem is gut related. I can make my feet sore just by changing my diet. The doc I'm seeing did tests to show I have (or had) very high yeast in my digestive system, (regular docs don't know what to make of it) no lactobisylus, and a bacterial parasite (all of which the regular docs said didn't concern them). After going on this diet I am now physically able to do things I haven't been able to do for over 3 years. THe tightness in my calves, feet, shoulders, etc. is gone. Maybe the diet doesn't sound attractive but that is just mental conditioning.
My recommendation is get the tests done to see what is going on in your belly and fix it. The lab that does these test is on the net.
Lisa from Florida found it. 'Great Smokies Lab'

Good luck

Gordon

I now look forward to t

Re: I agree, the tightness is the result of something in our chemistry

suzi on 6/23/99 at 00:00 (008059)

Gordon do you have the web site for the great smokies lab?? How does this work? Do you have to find a doctor in your area to perform the tests or do they do it????? Please explain!
thanks.

Re: I agree, the tightness is the result of something in our chemistry

suzi on 6/23/99 at 00:00 (008059)

Gordon do you have the web site for the great smokies lab?? How does this work? Do you have to find a doctor in your area to perform the tests or do they do it????? Please explain!
thanks.