Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Scott what's up with the ads

Posted by WANDA on 6/23/99 at 00:00 (008075)

Scott maybe I'm going crazy but have the ads on the mess. board always been there? They about drove me crazy tonight, they really got on my nerves flashing and all that stuff. If you put them there then I can understand but if not can they be deleted?

Re: Scott what's up with the ads

Scott on 6/24/99 at 00:00 (008101)

Wanda,
Yes, the ads in each individual message are new. They will probably produce an income of between $100 and $300 a month.
$3 per thousands views, or $10 per thousand depending on the deal I'm able to get. On the other hand, if no one clicks on them, it could mean a loss of income for the ads elsewhere on the site. But neither can I ask people to repeatedly click on them because that kind of stuff is tracked and discouraged.

Re: Scott what's up with the ads

Scott on 6/24/99 at 00:00 (008101)

Wanda,
Yes, the ads in each individual message are new. They will probably produce an income of between $100 and $300 a month.
$3 per thousands views, or $10 per thousand depending on the deal I'm able to get. On the other hand, if no one clicks on them, it could mean a loss of income for the ads elsewhere on the site. But neither can I ask people to repeatedly click on them because that kind of stuff is tracked and discouraged.