Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Plantar Fasciitis need help

Posted by Kathy Brown on 6/24/99 at 00:00 (008110)

need any help i can get just find out that this is what wrong with my right foot. but i have a question, i had Carpaltunnel, in my right and left hand and had to have surg on both, if their is any one out their that know if this could have any conn. with the plantar fasiitis, i sure would like to hear from you thank's for any help.

Re: Plantar Fasciitis need help

Scott on 6/25/99 at 00:00 (008153)

Yes, there seems to be a connection between PF and carpal tunnel. I don't know what it is. Possibly sitting at a computer too long predisposes us to PF by not being active enough and out of shape. In other words, spending too much time in this PF message board area could be bad for your PF!

BaUmErS BiRkEnStOcKs! on 6/25/99 at 00:00 (008164)

Dear Cathy Brown,

Some people say that birkenstocks have helped them with Plantar Fasciitis. I cannot make any promises but I have sold pairs of birkenstocks to people who claim it will help them with that condition. If you are intrested you can call me at Baumers Birkenstock in Memphis, TN! Call TOLL FREE at 1-800-737-8778!
We can ship to anywhere in the Unted States! Thank you for your time.

Alan Baumer

BIRKENSTOCK(r) German Engineering For Your Feet

Scott on 6/25/99 at 00:00 (008153)

Yes, there seems to be a connection between PF and carpal tunnel. I don't know what it is. Possibly sitting at a computer too long predisposes us to PF by not being active enough and out of shape. In other words, spending too much time in this PF message board area could be bad for your PF!

BaUmErS BiRkEnStOcKs! on 6/25/99 at 00:00 (008164)

Dear Cathy Brown,

Some people say that birkenstocks have helped them with Plantar Fasciitis. I cannot make any promises but I have sold pairs of birkenstocks to people who claim it will help them with that condition. If you are intrested you can call me at Baumers Birkenstock in Memphis, TN! Call TOLL FREE at 1-800-737-8778!
We can ship to anywhere in the Unted States! Thank you for your time.

Alan Baumer

BIRKENSTOCK(r) German Engineering For Your Feet