Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Numb toe

Posted by Bobbi on 6/24/99 at 00:00 (008112)

Hi Tim, read your note and just wanted you to know that in all my reading about PF and heel spurs no one has mentioned numness. Maybe you are facing an entirely different situation. Good luck to you--Bobbi

Scott on 6/25/99 at 00:00 (008154)

Yes, a numb toe (tingling, burning, etc), as mentioned in the main document, indicates possible nerve damage in the heel area. It has happened to me and many others.

Bobbi on 6/25/99 at 00:00 (008157)

Hi Scott, read your message and was interested to find out abut this numbness. This thing just seems to get worse and worse! Take good care--hope you can find some relief--Bobbi

Scott on 6/25/99 at 00:00 (008154)

Yes, a numb toe (tingling, burning, etc), as mentioned in the main document, indicates possible nerve damage in the heel area. It has happened to me and many others.

Bobbi on 6/25/99 at 00:00 (008157)

Hi Scott, read your message and was interested to find out abut this numbness. This thing just seems to get worse and worse! Take good care--hope you can find some relief--Bobbi